Friday, December 18, 2009

BRAIN SCENTS MAKE SENSE.

So I just read a new blog @ THEBOOBS and I must say, these tricks inspired me to make my own fucking blog. So let me be the first to say, because this is my site,

Welcome to "YOU NAME IT, WE HATE IT" !!

People I keep in touch with, or even ones I've just met, say I'm a fucking hater. Maybe it's my neurotic need to analyze everything. Everywhere I go, I feel a need to question why people do/say/wear/whateverdafuck certain things. My ex-girlfriend used to always ask me why I'm such a hater, well guess what girl, people got their opinions, and I voice mine hokayz. OK, I get it, no one likes a Debby Downer, or even a Negative Nancy, but who says giving your opinion is hating? And seriously, who the fuck decided to pair these adjectives with girls names?

Anyways, here's my first blog, explaining what I think I subconsciously do best, and that's hate, or even appreciate. From what I hear, right when we meet someone, our brains go to town on that person's brain scents or some shit and determines our compatibility, whether its towards the opposite sex, or just getting a chupitos (to beat or not to beat) from the dude next to you in class. With this brain science being said, we flat out judge people the moment we meet them. "Damn bro your jeans are fucking skinny" or "damn girl how the hell did you manage to NOT bust those leggings?" We all know we've said and done it, in our mind, the difference is, I'll just say out loud for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment